Save this address
- Add to bookmarks
- Publication structure:
- The summer diet of moose Alces alces in Agder, south Norway - the link to fragile bones and kidney damages?
- The Sorex araneus group in the northern Iberian System (Spain): a contact zone between S. coronatus and S. granarius?
- Asynchrony of the reproductive organs of the male vespertilionid bat, Scotophilus heathi: role of gonadotrophins
- The record of the reproductive cycle in the incisor dentine of spotted souslik Spermophilus suslicus
- Fluctuating asymmetry and allozyme variability in an isolated springbok Antidorcas marsupialis population from the Chelmsford Nature Reserve
- Winter bed-site selection by red deer Cervus elaphus xanthopygus and roe deer Capreolus capreolus bedfordi in forests of northeastern China
- Diet of a Piedmont population of Ctenomys mendocinus (Rodentia, Ctenomyidae): seasonal patterns and variations according sex and relative age
- Estimating the relatedness in a population of grey squirrels Sciurus carolinensis, using DNA fingerprinting
- Bisoniana 119. Phylogeny and genetic variation of the European bison Bison bonasus based on mitochondrial DNA D-loop sequences
- The dental evidence on the differentiation of the ctenomyine rodents (Caviomorpha, Octodontidae, Ctenomyinae)
- Discriminant analysis of skull morphometric characters in Apodemus sylvaticus, A. flavicollis, and A. alpicola (Mammalia; Rodentia) from the Alps
- The Wilfredomys pictipes (Rodentia: Sigmodontinae) karyotype with comments on the karyosystematics of Brazilian Thomasomyini
- Comparative morphometrical and biochemical-genetic investigations in wild and ranch mink (Mustela vison: Carnivora: Mammalia)
- Factors affecting home range size and overlap in Akodon azarae (Muridae: Sigmodontinae) in natural pasture of Argentina
- Iberian wild cat Felis silvestris tartessia predation on rabbit Oryctolagus cuniculus: functional response and age selection
- Noninvasive monitoring of reproductive function by determination of faecal progestagens and sexual behaviour in a herd of Przewalski mares in a semireserve
- Changes in the behaviour of a male Eurasian badger: evidence in favour of the anti-kleptogamy hypothesis?
- New data on allele frequencies of coat phenotypes of cats from Madeira and Azores islands (North Atlantic, Portugal)
- Studies on the European hare. 54. Relationship between density of brown hare Lepus europaeus and landscape structure in Poland in the years 1981-1995
- T.44 (1999)
- Acta Theriologica