1. Davidovich, N.V., Ananicheva, M.D. and Kononov, Yu.M. (2010), Glaciation, in Velichko, A.A. (ed.), Climates and landscapes of Northern Eurasia under conditions of global warming, GEOS Publishers, Moscow, pp. 142–157 [in Russian].
2. Dedkov, A.P. and Mozzherin, V.I. (1984), Erosion and solid runoff in the World, Kazan University Press, Kazan.
3. Frenzel, B., Pecsi, M. and Velichko, A.A., (eds). (1992), Atlas of paleoclimates and paleoenvironments of the Northern Hemisphere (Late Pleistocene – Holocene), Geographical Research Institute, Budapest, Gustav Fisher Verlag, Stuttgart.
4. Kotlyakov, V.M., (ed.) (2006), Modern glaciation of Northern and Central Eurasia, Nauka Publishers, Moscow, [in Russian].
5. Kotlyakov, V.M., Grosswald, M.G., Durgerov, M.B. and Mazo, V.L. (1991), Response of glaciation to the forthcoming changes of climate, Izvestiya Akademii Nauk SSSR, Seriya Geographicheskaya, 5: 35–45 [in Russian].
6. Lurye, P.M., Panov, V.D. and Tkachenko, Yu.Yu. (2005), Kuban River: hydrographic regime, Gidrometeoizdat Publishers, St.-Petersburg, [in Russian].
7. Mokhov, I.I., Semenov, V.A. and Khon, V.U. (2002), Regional variations of hydrological regime in the 20th century and model-based estimates of their changes in the 21st century, in: Global climate changes and their consequences for Russia, Publisher: Regional social organization of scientists on the problems of applied geophysics, Moscow, pp. 310–333 [in Russian].
8. Parry, M.L., Canziani, O.F., Palutikof, J.P., van der Linden, P.J. and Hanson, C.E. (eds.) (2007), Climate Change 2007. Impacts, Adaptations and Vulnerability. Contribution of Working Group II to the Fourth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge.
9. Semenov, S.M., (ed.) (2008), Appraisal report on changes of climate and their consequences on the territory of the Russian Federation, Vol. 2, Rosgidromet Publishing House, Moscow, [in Russian].
10. Starkel, L. (2002), Change in frequency of extreme events as the indicator of climatic change in the Holocene (in fluvial systems), Quaternary International, 91: 25–32.
11. Velichko, A.A. (1989), Evolutionary analysis of the contemporary landscape sphere of the earth and prognosis, Quaternary International, 2: 35-42.
12. Velichko, A.A. (1991), Global changes of climate and response of the landscape sphere, Izvestiya Akademii Nauk SSSR, Seriya Geographicheskaya, 5: 5–21 [in Russian].
13. Velichko, A.A. (1992), Zonal and macroregional changes in landscapes and environments resulting from the "greenhouse effect", Izvestiya Rossiyskoy Akademii Nauk, Seriya Geographicheskaya, 2: 89–102 [in Russian].
14. Velichko, A.A., (ed.) (2002), Dynamics of terrestrial landscape components and inner marine basins of Northern Eurasia during the last 130 000 years, GEOS Publishers, Moscow, [in Russian].
15. Velichko, A.A., (ed.) (2009), Paleoclimates and paleoenvironments of extra-tropical regions of the Northern Hemisphere. Late Pleistocene – Holocene, Moscow, GEOS Publishers, 120 p., 24 maps [in Russian].
16. Velichko, A.A., (ed.) (2010), Climates and landscapes of Northern Eurasia under conditions of global warming. Retrospective analysis and scenarios, GEOS Publishers, Moscow, [in Russian].
17. Velichko, A.A., Borisova, O.K., Gurtovaya, E.E. and Zelikson, E.M. (1991), Climatic rhythm of the last interglacial in Northern Eurasia, Quaternary International, 10–12: 191–219.
18. Velichko, A.A. and Lebedeva, I.M. (1974), Paleoglaciological reconstructions for the Eastern Pamir, Materials of Glaciological Studies, 23: 109–117 [in Russian].
19. Velichko, A.A., Starkel, L., (eds.) (1994), Paleogeographical basis of the modern landscapes. Results of Russian–Polish research, Nauka Publ., Moscow, [in Russian].
20. Zelikson, E.M., Borisova, O.K. and Velichko, A.A. (2010), Vegetation, in Velichko, A.A. (ed.), Climates and landscapes of Northern Eurasia under conditions of global warming. Retrospective analysis and scenarios, GEOS Publishers, Moscow, pp. 110–119 [in Russian].
Oct 2, 2020
Feb 9, 2012
Singh, Surendra Syiemlieh, Hiambok Jones (1960– )
Bański, Jerzy (1960– )
Korcelli, Piotr (1939– ) Gawryszewski, Andrzej (1939– ) Iwanicka-Lyrowa, Elżbieta Muzioł-Węcławowicz, Alina Potrykowska, Alina Potrykowski, Marek Rykiel, Zbigniew (1949– )
Breymeyer, Alicja (1932– )